Why Install Solar PV Panels
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Reduce or eliminate electricity bills
- Increased security of electricity supply
- Protection against price rises
- A significant tax free income from the feed-in tariff
- An investment that will pay for itself well within its lifetime.
Contact us today on 01142 134 610
for an estimate of how much you
could save based on your property.
Solar electricity (Photo Voltaic) – solar panels on your roof will convert sunlight into electricity which is used to generate electricity in your home. A home owner can claim through the Feed In Tariff Scheme for every unit of electricity generated.
Solar Panels will generate electricity from sunrise to sunset – enabling customers to obtain maximum efficiency from their units. They work well in the winter, generating energy from the winter sun even when the days are quite short. They generate electricity by the light /sun being absorbed by the panels.
Installation is quick, clean and easy – A large roof can be completed in approximately 1-2 days. Most of the equipment will be sited in your loft space out of every day view.How Solar PV WorksAbout the Feed in Tariff